"Fax Server software sends and receives fax."
This program will enable you to receive and send faxes by simply using a public phone line. You can use Joyfax Server to easily manage all your fax contacts and send your messages to all your contacts.
Here’s what you need to know about this utility:
- Once you receive a new fax, the app can either send it to your printer if you want a physical copy or directly to your email
- The Server can handle all the faxes sent by PCs having the Client counterpart installed and distribute the outgoing messages; the Client computers are notified of the success of failure of the message delivery
- Uses the Fax over IP protocol, which will save you a lot of money you’d had to pay otherwise for outgoing calls
- Support for cover page
- Fax scanned images directly from your scanner
- Blacklist advertisement messages
- Fax routing
- Import a list of contacts from a comma-separated values file
- Works with all Windows versions (32 and 64bit)
- Translated in multiple languages
Install Joyfax Server if you want to administer the outgoing and incoming fax messages in a local network.
Requirements: Fax modem
What's new in this version: Bug fixed. Supports G.11 and T.38
Top user review