Published by NCH Software on 14 May 2021
Updated14 May 2021
Downloads1,738 (5 last week)
"Phone Attendant and voice mail software."IVM is a telephone answering machine, voice mail, call attendant, info-line and interactive voice response (ivr) program for Windows computers with VoIP, voice modems or professional telephony line devices.
Just run the install file and IVM will be ready to answer calls. But you can also create a sophisticated telephone interactive response system. You will find many exciting ways to use IVM to provide information, serve your customers and save time.
* PSTN and VoIP Voicemail (from a single line answering machine to hundreds of voice mailboxes).
* In-coming caller ID logger or display.
* Call attendant (using the menu call transfer features) to transfer and direct calls.
* Telephone information lines or AudioText type systems.
* Automated telephone order taking.
* Automated telephone surveys (using the number entry features linked to a database).
* Credit card telephone account payment.
* Dial in computer control or information (eg. Dial in to test security alarm or to restart server).
* Many more telephone related applications.
* Multiple telephone line support (1 - 64 lines simultaneously).
* Visual display for menu setup with drag and drop functionality.
* Caller ID logging and optional on-screen caller ID flash display.
* Automatic message forward by email or upload to internet.
* Call transfer.
* Remote Access
* Supports VoIP connections using the SIP protocol.
* Save in-coming messages as wav files .
* Automatic hours feature.
* Unlimited (selectable) out-going messages and menus.
* Call simulator test your systems off-line.
* Automated outbound calls and messages
* Unlimited voice mail boxes
* Text-to-Speech voice synthesis as an alternative to recording or importing wav or mp3 files.
* Ability to open files or run other software to process data or report information. Free plugins offer internet and odbc sql connectivity, fax back services, hardware control and more.
Requirements: Works on Windows Vista 2000/XP/2003/2008 and Windows 7
What's new in this version: Unspecified major bug fixes, updates to OGM functions,vista compatibility
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested IVM Telephone Answering Attendant on 14 May 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: