Published by NCH Software on 26 Feb 2020
"Virtual PBX Software for Windows PCs"Axon is a virtual IP PBx for Windows PCs featuring a one click installation setup and a web management console that makes configuring your new PBx easy. Implement a scalable PBX solution with an existing PC which connects to phone lines and extensions using VoIP technology for your business or home. Offering all the normal features of a traditional PBX such as allowing internal or external calls and more advanced call queuing for call centers.
* Manages telephone calls within a business or home.
* Routing of calls is digital over the computer network.
* Unlimited number of extensions or external lines.
* Supports standard PBX features like call transfer, hold, and record.
* Includes a call queue sequencer with voice prompting.
* Intergrates with the IMS on-hold music & messages player.
* Auto configures extensions for the IVM Call Attendant and VRS call recorder.
* Uses the open SIP standard for signalling (RFC 3261) to work with a broad range of SIP compatible phones and other devices.
* Works with IP phones that plug into the LAN (eg. Linksys)
* Works with softphones (eg. the Express Talk Softphone) to make calls through your computer.
* Works with USB phones plugged into your computer.
* If no VoIP services are available, can link to ordinary external lines with FXO adapters.
* Automatic "one-click" installer to setup the PBX in just minutes.
* Configuration, such as adding extensions, can be done remotely through your internet browser.
Axon Business Edition is limited up to 20 extensions and 3 external lines. An Enterprise Edition without restrictions is available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence.
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
What's new in this version: Auto provisioning
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Axon Business Virtual PBx System on 26 Feb 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: