Published by NCH Software on 10 Nov 2021
Updated10 Nov 2021
Downloads1,077 (3 last week)
"Virtual PBX Software for Windows PCs"Axon is a virtual IP PBx for Windows PCs featuring a one click installation setup and a web management console that makes configuring your new PBx easy. Implement a scalable PBX solution with an existing PC which connects to phone lines and extensions using VoIP technology for your business or home. Offering all the normal features of a traditional PBX such as allowing internal or external calls and more advanced call queuing for call centers.
* Manages telephone calls within a business or home.
* All routing of calls is digital over the computer network (or even a wireless network).
* Unlimited number of extensions or external lines.
* Supports all the standard PBX features like call transfer, hold, and record.
* Includes a call queue sequencer with voice prompting
* Intergrates with the IMS on-hold music & messages player.
* Auto configures extensions for the IVM Call Attendant and VRS call recorder.
* Uses the open SIP standard for signalling (RFC 3261) so it works with the broad range of SIP compatible phones and other devices.
* Works with IP phones which just plug into the LAN (eg. Linksys)
* Works with softphones (eg. the Express Talk Softphone) where you make calls through your computer.
* Works with USB phones plugged into your computer.
* If no VoIP services are available can also link to ordinary external lines with FXO adapters.
* Automatic "one-click" installer to setup the PBX in just minutes. Does not require detailed technical setup.
* All configuration such as adding extensions is done using a web-like control panel through your internet browser so it can be done remotely.
Business and Enterprise Editions are available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X.
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
What's new in this version: Auto provisioning
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Axon Free Virtual PBx System on 10 Nov 2021 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: