3CX Phone System for Windows Free 8.0
Published by 3CX Ltd on 8 Feb 2010
"Free VoIP PBX - 3CX Phone System for Windows"Eliminate PBX headaches with 3CX Phone System for Windows!
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an office phone system/IP PBX that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider. Its web based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone. Key Features:
* Complete phone system: Provides call switching, routing & queueing
* Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
* Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
* Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
* Unified messaging: Receive voice mail via e-mail
* Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support etc.)
* Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
* No more expensive proprietary system phones: Use standard SIP phones
* Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
* Out of the box configuration for many VoIP providers
Download the FREE edition with no time outs or limitations from: http://www.3cx.com/ip-pbx/index.html
What's new in this version: All editions: revamped management console and user interface, run as a virtual instance in Hyper V, new configuration wizard, advanced call forwarding rules, supports Sangoma cards, optimized system performance Commercial editions: advanced call queue rules, resolve inbound calls to Outlook
Updated8 Feb 2010
Downloads1,350 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan 3CX Phone System for Windows Free for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.