Published by Hangzhou OpenInfo Co., Ltd. on 15 Feb 2011
"Using AM to establish a corporate im system."AM LAN Messenger is an enterprise instant messaging software, free for 20 users. AM LAN Messenger provide IM Server and IM client, Staff can communicate with each other through intranet or internet, all communication can be controlled.
On the server side:
1. Administrator can specify who can talk to the CEO or supervisor, also you can control whether users are allowed to send file, start meeting by using AM server.
2. Centralized stores history message and file transfer archives on a centralized company server. Administrators can view/search/print/delete history messages for record needs;
3. Administrator can add/delete user groups or change user from one group to another one. And then, user will see same structured user list from client end program.
4. Start, stop, or restart message server. Administrator can configure settings on client side, send broadcast message, branding messenger client with company logo and name.
On the client side:
1. Send instant message (can send offline message)
Using AM LAN Messenger, internal staff can be at any place, any time for instant messaging.
2. File and folder transfer
AM LAN Messenger have made a special optimized and the fastest speeds is up to 5M.
3. Group send
AM LAN Messenger can group send message to hundred users whether they online or offline.
4. Screen capture
5. Online meeting
AM LAN Messenger can invite any online person to join the meeting to discuss online.
6. Message track/sign
AM LAN Messenger allow users to know the status of messages issued.
7. Provide free SDK for OA/ERP system
the user will receive an instant message when he has a task in an office program(OA,ERP),it will aviod delaying important tasks.
Requirements: windows 2003,xp,vista;wins7
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested AM LAN Messenger on 27 May 2012 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: