"Secure file transfer (SFTP,SCP,FTP/TLS,FTP)"
Transferring files online has been one of the main reasons Internet has been invented. FTP (File Transfer Protocol) was in fact one of the main protocols ever created. Things have evolved since then however, and now file transfer has become more complex while it takes into account better security or the fact that sometimes transfers are interrupted.
Here are the key benefits for using SecureFX:
- You’ll be able to connect and transfer files via legacy FTP, SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol), SCP, SSH and other protocols that rely on SSL for encryption
- The interface is extremely easy to understand & use
- You can resume transfers that have been interrupted (particularly useful when you’re downloading or uploading either a large number of files or big files)
- Drag & drop files from one pane to another, that’s how easy it is
- Synchronize data between two folders (if you want to mirror or create backups)
- If the connection or transfer fails, SecureFX will try to correct it automatically
- You don’t have to worry about security, the SSL protocol guarantees no privy eyes will see the communication between your station and the FTP server
Install SecureFX if you need a robust file transfer program that relies on FTP or SFTP (and additional secure protocols).
Requirements: Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2012 R2; Windows 10/8.1
What's new in this version: SecureFX 9.0 now supports Amazon S3 secure cloud storage. New file transfer options automatically remove files from the transfer queue and enable time stamping by the destination server. Save time by pre-loading agent keys. Use wildcards to find sessions quickly in the Session Manager filter box.