"Secure file transfer (SFTP,SCP,FTP/TLS,FTP)"
SecureFX for Linux is a workhorse for transferring files across different networks securely using protocols like SFTP, SSL and SCP, as well as legacy FTP. Establish a secure connection, set up transfers across networks and then use the relentless setting to let it run until complete. If there is a failure to complete the transfer, a new connection is established to continue the file transfer where it left off. Synchronize site data across different networks and sites. Get through firewalls and network proxies to manage file transfers effectively.
SecureFX for Linux Key Features:
- Multi-platform secure file transfer utility
- Transfer files via secure protocols like SFTP, SSL and SCP
- Set up transfers across a network and alternative locations
- Run transfers until complete; reconnect automatically to continue transfer if first attempt failed
- 30 day full functional demo
SecureFX for Linux is a secure file transfer app for Linux (other platforms available too)
Requirements: Ubuntu 16.X,Ubuntu 15.x,Ubuntu 14.x,Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0
What's new in this version: SecureFX 8.3 introduces Connect bar auto complete, multiple session drag and drop in the Session Manager and Connect dialog, and faster synchronization of large numbers of files and folders. New encryption support includes SSH2 ChaCha20/Poly1305 and AES-GCM ciphers and the UMAC-128 MAC algorithm.