"Secure file transfer (SFTP,SCP,FTP/TLS,FTP)"
SecureFX for Linux is a workhorse for transferring files across different networks securely using protocols like SFTP, SSL and SCP, as well as legacy FTP. Establish a secure connection, set up transfers across networks and then use the relentless setting to let it run until complete. If there is a failure to complete the transfer, a new connection is established to continue the file transfer where it left off. Synchronize site data across different networks and sites. Get through firewalls and network proxies to manage file transfers effectively.
SecureFX for Linux Key Features:
- Multi-platform secure file transfer utility
- Transfer files via secure protocols like SFTP, SSL and SCP
- Set up transfers across a network and alternative locations
- Run transfers until complete; reconnect automatically to continue transfer if first attempt failed
- 30 day full functional demo
SecureFX for Linux is a secure file transfer app for Linux (other platforms available too)
Requirements: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS/18.04 LTS; RHEL 8.x/7.x
What's new in this version: SecureFX 9.1 for macOS adds Big Sur support and integrates the toolbar with the title bar. On Windows, the display theme's foreground and background colors are used everywhere, improving the visual. On all platforms S3-compatible services are now supported in addition to AWS.