"Secure file transfer (SFTP,SCP,FTP/TLS,FTP)"
SecureFX for Linux is a workhorse for transferring files across different networks securely using protocols like SFTP, SSL and SCP, as well as legacy FTP. Establish a secure connection, set up transfers across networks and then use the relentless setting to let it run until complete. If there is a failure to complete the transfer, a new connection is established to continue the file transfer where it left off. Synchronize site data across different networks and sites. Get through firewalls and network proxies to manage file transfers effectively.
SecureFX for Linux Key Features:
- Multi-platform secure file transfer utility
- Transfer files via secure protocols like SFTP, SSL and SCP
- Set up transfers across a network and alternative locations
- Run transfers until complete; reconnect automatically to continue transfer if first attempt failed
- 30 day full functional demo
SecureFX for Linux is a secure file transfer app for Linux (other platforms available too)
Requirements: Ubuntu 19.x, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
What's new in this version: SecureFX 8.7 UI enhancements streamline your workflow. Open multiple local windows within SecureFX and use the Session folder filter to include top-level folders in filtered sessions. Also new are HTTPS (WebDAV) support, remote same-system copy, and Dark Mode support on macOS.