Published by Crossworld on 2 Oct 2020
OSWindows, Vista, Unix, Linux
Updated2 Oct 2020
Downloads753 (1 last week)
"CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3 client."CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3 client. CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, iDisk, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and Google Storage. CrossFTP has a user-friendly, explorer-like interface so that even novice users can master it in minutes.
CrossFTP's main features are:
1. Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing;
2. Archives browsing, extraction, and compression;
3. CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing;
4. Unicode support for international sites;
5. Text and image quick viewer;
6. Recursive File transportations;
7. Quick file filtering by marks;
8. Auto-reconnect and anti-idle;
9. Password protection and certs management;
10. Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery;
11. Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z);
and bit more...
CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, which further features:
1. Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization.
2. multi-thread queue processing engine;
3. Secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS);
4. Secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP);
5. Secure encryped WebDav/HTTPS and MobileMe iDisk;
6. Amazon S3;
7. IPV6 support;
8. Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation;
9. Download and upload speed limit control;
10. Powerful search tool for remote FTP files;
11. Supports Remote quick view and edit;
12. HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support;
13. Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine.
and bit more...
What's new in this version: CrossFTP 1.99.6 is a major update. It enable GLACIER and DEEP_ARCHIVE storage for Amazon to significantly reduce the data backup cost.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested CrossFTP on 2 Oct 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: