"Easy FTP Client Software for Mac OS X"
Easily used to edit, manage, view, upload, download and delete files from a remote server or network, Classic FTP for Mac is what this program does.
Classic FTP is specially engineered to look like and perform like the standard ftp software client. It has all the features of the regular ftp clients and is easy to use by both newbie and professional. Administrators will find it simple to use as well.
Classic FTP for Mac contains the following features:
- Mirror and Upload that synchronizes local and remote files as well as synchronized navigation to minimize the risk of uploading files to the wrong folder.
- Intuitive user interface makes for easy operation in uploading files.
- Secure FTP protocol (SSL).
- Synchronize local and remote folders that keeps things up to date.
- Compatible with all popular FTP servers.
- Transfer files via the internet over LAN or between computers and external hard drives.
- Simple setup wizard to help establish ftp site connections.
Overall, Classic FTP for Mac is a simple, easy to install, manage and use FTP client with special features to make handling files easier and efficiently.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
What's new in this version: Bug fixes
Top user review