"Sync Outlook with Google"
gSyncing is a software package to help sync data contained in the Outlook program for contacts and calendar information with your Google account. The program can also sync up with iOS, Android and Windows phone accounts because a synchronization with the Google account can be then mirrored to other devices as well. Get around the problem of non-portable Outlook profiles and the need to manually reenter contacts in more than one system by simply syncing them across using gSyncing. Automatic synchronization can be configured to keep contacts and calendar information accurate on a regular basis.
gSyncing Key Features:
- Sync calendar and contacts data between Outlook and Google accounts
- Trial version has a maximum of 50 contacts
- Requires Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32- or 64-bit)
- Requires Microsoft Outlook Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013 (32- or 64-bit)
- Requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0
gSyncing is a calendar and contacts synchronization tool for Outlook and Google accounts.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0, Microsoft Outlook 2003 and higher
What's new in this version: Added support of Google Calendar v3 API
Top user review