Published by Microsoft on 6 Mar 2007
Updated6 Mar 2007
Downloads8,536 (1 last week)
"Get e-mail from multiple accounts"Windows Live Mail Desktop is an application that will let you get e-mail from multiple accounts in one place.
You can add multiple accounts, both Web-based ones (like MSN Hotmail, AOL and Gmail), and POP3- or IMAP-enabled accounts (the kind of e-mail you usually get on your desktop with an e-mail client like Microsoft Office Outlook).
Powerful security features will help protect you against junk e-mail, viruses, and fraudulent “phishing” messages for all e-mail that you get with the Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta software—no matter what account it comes from.
Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta is designed to work with other MSN and Windows Live services. Once you’ve logged in to the program, we can give you seamless, one-click access to MSN Spaces, MSN Messenger, and all your Windows Live contacts.
Once you sign in, you’ll be able to see all the accounts you have added to Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta—without signing in to each account individually.
Here are some key features of "Windows Live Mail Desktop":
- Speedy access to multiple e-mail accounts in one place (even AOL and Gmail)
- The power of desktop software with the flexibility of Web-based e-mail
- A way to get your newsgroups and RSS feeds as easily as you get e-mail
- The ability to compose, delete, and organize e-mail even when you're offline
- A massive 2GB of online inbox storage
- Address AutoComplete and other handy features to let you speed through your e-mail like never before
- The power to instantly add an MSN Spaces blog entry about any message
- Keep in touch with your MSN Messenger contacts right from inside the program
- Easy creation and editing of photo e-mails
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Windows Live Mail Desktop for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.