"MAPI Extension for Webmail accounts"
Isn’t it annoying when your email host provider is not offering you access to protocols needed by your desktop clients to read or to send emails? Well, MAPI4Webmail is here to remedy that. You can now use the MAPI protocol for the most popular providers: Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook.com, etc.
Here’s what you need to know about this app:
- You can use this to add MAPI support to your emails, but remember, your email server will now become localhost, even though the emails are sent and received from your regular email accounts
- Set your account as the default Windows email client
- Send emails with attachments (it can even be entire directories)
- ZIP files automatically to make your archive smaller
- You can use it to manage multiple email accounts
- In order to use the software, the program requires the email accounts to have IMAP enabled
- When you click on mailto links, it will take you automatically to your Webmail account
Download MAPI4Webmail if you want to enable MAPI support for your Webmail accounts.
Requirements: Email account with IMAP access
What's new in this version: Added some variables to the post command
Top user review