"Use GMail as a storage medium."
This software will turn your Gmail account into a virtual hard drive where you can store your files and retrieve them at will. You will be able to access your virtual drive the same way you would a local partition in Windows Explorer.
Here’s why you may need Gmail drive:
- You can store up to 8000M on your virtual Gmail drive, saving all your important information online; even if your HDD may fail, you’ll still be able to retrieve your important files
- Drag and drop files to and from your drive to copy
- This program will save emails into your account with your files attached; anytime you save a new file, a new email will show up in your inbox while Gmail Drive checks periodically for new messages and rebuilds the folders in your virtual HDD
- Because you’ll have many emails generated with this program you can choose to create a filter for emails containing GMAILFS in the subject and do not show them in your regular inbox to avoid clutter
- The app is entirely reliant on Gmail services, so any change in the service may affect the functionality
- You can use proxies and secure autentification
Download Gmail Drive you want to turn your inbox into a virtual HDD to backup your data.
Requirements: Internet Explorer 5 or better
Updated6 Feb 2017
Downloads14,315 (1 last week)
Top user review