"EZMailSend easily sends SMTP email via CLI"EZMailSend is a simple to use command line interface (CLI) SMTP client console application for Windows that allows you to easily send email via your SMTP server.
You can integrate EZMailSend with batch files, scheduled tasks as well as use it in situations where you need an application to send an email that does not support such features. You can also pipe information from other applications into EZMailSend as the e-mail message if needed.
With EZMailSend you can:
- Send a simple plain-text email
- Send an HTML constructed email
- Automatically attach images from HTML and change the HTML to reference the embedded image as well as download and attach images from remote servers
- Support multi-part emails for HTML content and plain-text for backwards compatibility
- Send emails with attachments, Send emails with inline embedded attachments
- Authenticate with your SMTP server with a username and password
- Set custom outgoing SMTP port
- SSL authentication (explicit mode) with your SMTP server
- Carbon Copy (CC) users and Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) users
- Adjust message priority
- Optionally Import all switches from an easy to read multi-line configuration file or use the graphical interface for easily designing EZMailSend Configuration Files
- Import environment variables into your emails, and much more!
Affordable for personal use and tiered price discounts for businesses are available!
Requirements: Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
What's new in this version: SSL authentication for SMTP is not supported! Images in HTML emails can now be automatically attached to the email (including remote images). You can now CC and/or BCC addresses without specifying a To address. Custom headers can now be set. Updated usage text. Bug fixes and optimizations.
Top user review