"Detach and Manage Outlook email attachments"
DetachPipe is a file attachment program to work more efficiently with Microsoft Outlook. The package is most likely to be of more use in the corporate environment than with personal computing. The idea of the software is that file attachments are detached from incoming emails and kept separately. Duplicate attachments in similar emails are eliminated. The package can save, compress, delete or reattach attachments. When sending a reply, the original attachment can be reattached if required. A placeholder is added to the email within Outlook instead of the actual attachment which is only accessible to send out to someone when it is needed. Handles larger size attachments than is normally possible without the package.
DetachPipe Key Features:
- Detached email attachments from the email
- Saves, compresses and stores them separate to the email storage
- Placeholder left on email in its place
- Can access easily or reattach automatically to outgoing emails where needed
- Avoids duplicate file copies
- Integrates with cloud provider Dropbox
- Requires Microsoft Outlook 2013/2010/2007
- Requires Windows Vista, 2003, 2002, XP or 2000
DetachPipe is a email attachment manager for Outlook.
Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/Vista, 2003
What's new in this version: Improved auto-detach!
Top user review