"Easily import/export mail from 40+ formats."
We all rely on our emails for communication. It’s become an important part of our daily routine. Using this program, Aid4Mail you have access to three important tools: migration, discovery and archiving. It can be used by anyone, from home user to big corporate clients.
Here’s a list of key features:
- Transfer your emails from one email client to another (Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail, Eudora, etc)
- You don’t have to worry about losing your email data in the migration from one email client to the other, Aid4Mail offers complete protection
- The migration can be used if you want to move more accounts at once (especially useful for corporate users)
- Convert email files from one format to another (supported formats: EML, DBX, PST, MSG)
- Export your emails as text, CSV, PDF, HTML, XML
- Archive your emails to make sure nothing gets lost in case you get locked out of your account due to causes you can’t prevent (service discontinued, hacker attack, etc)
- Search through all your emails with ease, detect duplicate messages, handle tens of thousands of messages
- Use the program as a forensics tool and process local files and folders even though they’re not connected with their email client
Install Aid4Mail if you want to access to many email functions like: convert the emails from one format to another, filter the messages using advanced search options, archive to prevent data loss & more.
Requirements: Pentium (or compatible) CPU, 12MB HD, 64MB RAM
What's new in this version: Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Top user review