"Fast Email Checker"
Are you an email marketing expert? Then you already know the importance of removing from your list bad emails. They only increase your bounce rate, consume bandwidth and help you avoid potential problems that arise when you send too many messages to emails that don’t exist.
Here are the most important functions:
- An automatic process that filters your email list and deletes the emails that are not available anymore
- No more undeliverable or bouncing email addresses that put your server in jeopardy
- Save on the Internet bills by limiting the bandwidth required to send the messages
- Support for the most popular database systems (Mysql, MS Access, Oracle, MS SQL, etc) as long as you define the connection in ODBC
- Export the results as text, CSV, Word, SQL, XML or just copy to clipboard directly
- Remove emails that have set up an auto-reply feature
- Delete automatically emails that have an incorrect syntax (i.e.: something@email@example.com or contactATdomain.com)
If you use email marketing in your advertising campaigns, you need this tool to filter out all the bad emails from your lists.
Requirements: Windows XP/7/Vista/8, Pentium III or higher, RAM 512MB, disk space 30MB, video 256 colors
What's new in this version: Improved: work with BPSocks email validation API.
Top user review