"UtiluMF downloads & installs Mozilla Firefox."
In order to secure your online browsing and to access the latest developments, you have to constantly keep an eye on your browser version and check if a newer one is available. If you’re using Mozilla Firefox, you can take advantage of this small app which will automatically do all the checking and update the browser for you, so you can focus on what’s important: your online activity.
Here are the main features of UtiluMF:
- It works in the background and it won’t disrupt your activities
- After the install is done, it will open in new tabs one (or possibly more websites)
- You won’t have to deal with anything technical, you just need to approve the new update and UtiluMF will do the rest
- Works on both 32 and 64-bit Windows versions
- Support for all major Windows versions: XP, 7/8, 98, 2003, 2008, Vista, 2000, ME, 98 SE, etc
- Translated in multiple languages
- It will work even if the current user has limited rights to Firefox; it won’t be able to update Firefox, but it will download the newer version into a temporary folder
Install UtiluMF if you want to update your browser automatically to the latest version.
Updated23 Apr 2017
Downloads536 (1 last week)
Top user review