"Free web browser."
K-Meleon is a Gecko-based web browser (Mozilla uses the same engine) which provides an alternative to the better known free internet browsers available. There is a strong plug-in functionality which can extend the usefulness of this browser. Existing Internet Explorer Favorites and Opera Hotlists can be imported. Even Mozilla Firefox and Netscape Favorites can be imported. The browser uses familiar tabbed browsing to load up more than one web site at once and swap easily between them when the need arises. Mouse gestures are also supported to make page navigation easily and quicker. The software will actively stop pop-ups from distracting from the web experience. Supports themes, skins and macros.
K-Meleon Key Features:
- Gecko-based web browser with tabbed browsing that is similar to Mozilla Firefox
- Plug-in support
- Import favorites from Internet Explorer, Netscape and Firefox
- Import hotlists from Opera
- Mouse gestures for navigation
- Pop-up blocker
- Supports themes, skins and macros.
- MacroLibrary with many macros already created
K-Meleon is a tabbed web browser with the same content engine as Firefox.
Updated30 Jun 2016
Downloads4,993 (2 last week)
Top user review