Published by The Goona Browser Team on 19 Sep 2018
DeveloperThe Goona Browser Team
Updated19 Sep 2018
Downloads604 (1 last week)
"Goona Browser version 0.6.1.3"Goona Browser is a free, opensource and fully standards-compilant web browser, released under the GNU General Public License 3. It's interface is a simple, easy to use but powerful GUI
* Tabbed web browsing: almost any modern browser has this, but Goona Browser has a difference - when you hover the mouse on the tabs, a thumbnail of the tab appears below it, just like in Windows Aero taskbar!
* History with a thumbnail of the page in each entry (the thumbnail is bigger enough to let you recognize a page). Thumbnails do not take much space in disk since they are encoded in JPEG format and are saved on a single file to provide a quicker access to them.
* Powerful, advanced download manager (comparable with Orbit or FDM). Supports download pause and multi-threading (various segments in one file)
* Dual-engine: allows you to choose which rendering engine will show you the webpages: Gecko or Webkit
* Basic twitter integration, advanced integration with twitter and facebook in the future.
* Easy to use, powerful control panel.
* Simple but powerful interface that leaves many space left for viewing the websites (even in smaller screen resolutions!)
* The installer may be bigger and slow to download on bad connections, but the amount of features worth the time lost.
Goona Browser is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Please note that for Windows XP and Vista you need to have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable.
The amount of RAM memory needed may vary, depending on the amount of tabs you want to be open at the same time. Recommended CPU speed is 1,5 GHz or faster, Goona Browser may work with less but slower.
Goona browser is so standards-compilant as Mozilla Firefox 3.6, since it uses Gecko with XULRunner updated to the latest version. So, you can use it to browse your favorite sites without any problem.
Requirements: .Net Framework 3.5 (on XP and Vista, install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable)
What's new in this version: New First Run Wizard, Windows Aero effects, improved history thumbnails system
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan Goona Browser for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.