"The most secure browser online"
Nowadays all our everyday tasks like paying bills, depositing or withdrawing money from bank account, booking travel tickets, and so on can be easily done sitting at our homes without having to stand in long queues, and all this is possible due to the internet. But then, every time you visit any website, you are making your system vulnerable to multiple types of threats like viruses, hackers, and even other users of your PC. These malicious hackers are always looking for an opportunity to steal your confidential information like passwords, back account details, email account, and more than you can imagine. Moreover, there is also the risk that any other user of your PC can exploit your internet history to do things like online shopping or accessing your email. Aviator is a secure internet browser that protects your PC from malicious hackers and unauthorized users, plus it blocks other harmful malware/viruses from corrupting your system. It is a ‘Chromium’ based web browser that we talked about before. Chromium is also used by Google chrome.
Installation procedure for Aviator is very simple and quick as it does not involve giving any information except some basic customer information such as User name and Organization (which is not mandatory to enter). It is compatible with following operating systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.
The graphical interface of Aviator is quite intuitive and modern; the Home page displays a pleasant look due to its bright background color. In the center of the browser, two fields have been provided – one is a dropdown box to select your preferred search engine including Google, Bing, Yahoo!, and DuckDuckGo; the other field is the text area to enter your search text. By default, the address bar shows a tag named ‘Protected’ which actually signifies that your browser is in protected mode, so it will not log any history, cookies, or browser cache in order to protect your privacy. The settings button has pretty much the same tools and options like other standard web browsers (like Google chrome and Internet Explorer). Additionally, there are two other icons given in the title bar which are ‘User-Agent Switcher for Chrome’ and ‘Disconnect’ extensions.
- Aviator is based on open-source Chromium code, the same web browser project that is used by Google Chrome, so it is possible for you to add Chrome extension to Aviator web browser
- It exhibits some very powerful security features that are missing from even the most popular web browsers such as ‘Protection mode’ (which is pre-defined in it) wherein Aviator does not log any internet history, cookies or browser cache which in turn protects your computer privacy
- There is a list of different search engines that you can choose from according to your needs and these are Google (default), Bing, Yahoo!, and DuckDuckGo
- You can eliminate the hidden tracking from numerous advertisers, trackers and hackers with the help of ‘Disconnect’ extension shown in the title bar of the browser. Disconnect is an open source software that can help in protecting your identity and sensitive personal information from malicious online threats
- This browser does not partners with advertisers or sells the click data, so that you don’t have to experience any interference from those annoying ads while using Aviator
- There is another pre-defined extension in Aviator named ‘User-Agent Switcher for Chrome’ with which you can quickly switch between user-agent strings and it can also set up specific URLs that you want to spoof all the time
- It has the ability to strip out referring URLs across different domains to protect your computer’s privacy
There are various web browsers that are already very popular in this area and need no introduction including – Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer to name a few. These are all very successful as web browsers but then they do not provide some of the security features that are present in Aviator.
Aviator is a very robust internet browser that demonstrates enhanced security features and some of which are already pre-defined in the browser. Its performance in terms of speed is excellent, plus it cut-offs annoying ads and blocks tracking from unwanted sources. All its capabilities give you a safe and secure environment to browse the internet and perform your everyday online tasks without any privacy issues, so this browser is highly recommended to all the users who take their computer security and privacy very seriously.
Top user review