Updated26 May 2020
Downloads1,119 (1 last week)
"Record websites and store them locally."
Do you want to save your favorite websites to your hard drive to browse later? Traveling somewhere where you’re not sure how good the internet connection will be, but you need to access your favorite websites for information? Or perhaps you’d like to make backups in case the internet goes down, or just pass them to a friend with a bad internet connection. Whatever the case, WebCopier can land you a helping hand.
This software downloads the websites you want to your computer and you are able to browse them offline, whenever you wish to.
Here ‘s what you should know about WebCopier before downloading:
- Downloading the website is fast, the software has multithreading capabilities and is able to get up to 100 files simultaneously
- You can download sites that use HTTPS or even if you need to login Â in order to access the site, as long as you provide your credentials, WebCopier will be able to create a backup for you
- If you don’t want to download the site right away, you can schedule the software to start at a later date
- If the connection is interrupted, you will be able to resume the download automatically
- You can use it in your own language and customize it with different skins
- Although you can download entire websites, you can also make partial downloads if you set your own filters
- WebCopier can backup the sites you bookmarked in your browser
- Burn the data on a CD or DVD with a couple of clicks, if you choose to
- Able to handle large websites, but be advised the time it takes to finish up a project is direct proportional with the size of the site
Download this software now if you want to save your favorite websites to your HDD and access them whenever you want, even if there’s no Internet available.
Top user review