"Crearte tab bar for Windows Explorer."
QT TabBar 1.2.3 is an early version of this package before it forked over to a newer version that became the official version after some confusion. QT TabBar integrates with Windows Explorer as an extension that principally adds tabbed file browsing. In this way, it's possible to open more than one tab pointing to a different folder or a different drive and flick between them when needed. This makes Windows Explorer instantly more usable than it was previously. The single pane with tabs approach to file and folder manipulation will appeal to users who don't wish to use a dual-pane file manager like Total Commander and instead prefer to stick with tried and true Windows Explorer.
QT TabBar 1.2.3 Key Features:
- Add to Windows Explorer file manager options with tabbed file/folder browsing
- Flick easily between tabs points at different folders or drives
- Suits users who don't wish to use a full dual-pane file manager
- Development has forked to SourceForge with a newer, different version
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Requires Windows
QT TabBar 1.2.3 is an extension for Windows Explorer to add tabbed browsing.
Updated20 Dec 2020
Downloads1,278 (1 last week)
Top user review