"Internet Explorer Cache Viewer"
This program is very useful if you want a solution to actually seeing the Internet Explorer browser cache and gives you more flexibility than what IE is offering which is pretty basic (a list of cookies and URLs).
If you decide to install IECacheView, you’ll be able to:
- You can browse and see the filename of any file in cache, when it was last accessed, content type (if it’s HTML, image, SWF, etc), URL, when it was last modified, how many times you visited the page, size, full path to the file in your computer
- You can delete the cache files you don’t want directly from the software interface
- Export the information you want to examine further as HTML or text or XML
- You don’t even have to install, just run it as it is
- If you have access to different computers, profiles, you can use IECacheView to see any cached data (it’s not limited to the current user), you only have to point the program to the right folder and let it do its magic
Download this tool if you want to have better control over your Internet Explorer Cache.
Updated4 Jun 2016
Downloads1,608 (1 last week)
Top user review