"Lists all installed USB devices."
This small app will help you manage the USB devices connected to your computer and also keep track of the those which you used in the past.
Here’s what USBDeview can do for you:
- Allows you to easily disconnect and uninstall USB devices; it’s a great functionality meant to replace the sometimes buggy Windows disconnect function
- You’ll see all the information available on the USB drive like the type, name, what’s the assigned letter, firmware, when was it plugged last, driver
- You can export the data into text, XML, HTML, CSV
- For the users who are familiar with modifying Windows registries, this software gives you the option to modify the settings with Registry Editor
Use this software if you’d like to have better control and management over the USB devices connected to your computer.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 184.108.40.2066
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.8.1029
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.