Total Uninstall 7.6.0
- Buy $29.95
- Developer Link 1 (Total-Uninstall-Setup-7.6.0.exe)
- Download3k US (Total-Uninstall-Setup-7.6.0.exe)
- Download3k EU (Total-Uninstall-Setup-7.6.0.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Installation monitor,analyzer and uninstaller"
Total Uninstall is an uninstall package for Windows which can replace the Add/Remove applet in the Control Panel.
The software can actively monitor Windows for new packages installed so that it is always displaying the latest information about current software installations. There is also a Monitored Applications module which will look for any changes which could suggest malware or a virus has gotten into the system and is actively changing code. A log file can be created of the programs currently installed on the system which can provide a blue-print for what files to install on a new Windows installation for a new PC.
Windows startup programs can be looked at to reduce the number of packages that load when Windows does. A de-clutter module can also help to reduce unnecessary items within Windows.
The installation proceeds and completes without incident. No unwanted software was installed as part of the setup process.
The Total Uninstall software requires Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP. On the server side, the software also runs on Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003
The interface is a long menu system with wide toolbar. There are a surprising number of options available to uses both through the toolbar and the main menu system.
Initially the program is empty until it has completed its first scan to locate all the installed program. This can take a minute or two.
Clicking on an Installed Programs entry, the right pane will wait to populate with more information loaded in from the Windows registry. This can show information about where the application is stored in the existing file system, the Windows registry, any node it connects to, and possibly some entries under Installed Services and Devices too. Software can be analyzed under a Safe, Normal or Advanced setting.
There is also a Cleaner to scan the system for items that can safely be removed and an Autorun Manager to tackle the programs that are loading at Windows startup.
- Uninstall packages that are no longer needed
- Monitored Applications module to catch programs that may be being altered by a virus or malware infection
- Cleaner to extract unnecessary items stored within Windows
- Autorun Manager to deal with Windows startup programs
- Add Notes to Startup Items
- Lacks Google lookup option for unknown startup items
Total Uninstaller is a useful package to handle the uninstalling process better within Windows. The package can load the uninstaller packages for a given program, monitor suspect programs, delete clutter and use the Autorun Manager to get rid of startup programs.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 188.8.131.526
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.