"Save/load sound level profiles on Windows 7/8"
SoundVolumeView is a sound level editor that can be used to specify exact sound levels across a variety of applications and system sound levels too. Any active sound components can have their sound levels properly configured using this app. Save the sound profile into a file which includes all adjusted acceptable sound levels for all the apps and components shown in the main pane display within SoundVolumeView. This means that the changes only have to be made once and then they can be recalled quickly each time. Sound can be muted or unmuted on certain applications. A command-line feature is also available to control sound levels outside of the GUI.
SoundVolumeView Key Features:
- Change sound levels for many different apps and sound components
- Save a sound profile that records the chosen sound levels
- Reload and edit the sound profile whenever needed
- Command-line access outside of the GUI
SoundVolumeView is a sound profile editor that can save proper sound levels for all apps and sound components.
Popular downloads in MP3 Audio Video
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for 2000/XP/2003 32/64-bit R2.74
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- 3GP Player 2013 1.4
Free 3GP Player for Pc
- iTunes 188.8.131.52
Manage and play your music collection.
- Windows Media Player 11
One of the best media player
- Total Video Converter 3.71
Total Video Converter
- TVexe TV HD 6.0
Watch free live TV on your PC now+ Radio
- K-Lite Codec Pack Full 17.9.4
A collection of codecs and related tools.
- Windows Media Player 9 Codecs Pack
The latest Windows Media codecs
- VLC media player 3.0.20
A portable app of VLC media player.
- KMPlayer 184.108.40.206 x86 / 2023.11.24.16 x64
A movie and audio player.