Review & Alternatives
"Organize More Effectively"
Sohodox is a document management system that is mostly useful for businesses that need to organize their collection of confidential documents.
The package works primarily through a Windows application, but there are Android and iOS apps that provides access to documents while on the move.
The software is purchased outright rather than being sold as a monthly subscription model. It is paid on a per user basis which can seem a little expensive, but in reality it is often cheaper and better organized than a cloud-based system with monthly fees and a less organized structure.
Sohobox handles any kind of documents. They can be dragged and dropped directly into the Windows app. This includes an email from Outlook or a Word document.
Document types can be customized to help improve categorization so that the same groups of files can be located more quickly.
A central location is used for document storage which makes it easier to backup the information and know that you're not missing any files.
Folders can be used to organize files and files can be given textual tags to help perform searches for tagged files.
A full text search is also supported due to the OCR capable system which can read words contained in graphical documents.
Dropbox is integrated directly into Sohobox to share documents and enable auto-synchronization.
Thumbnails are produced for each document to view the large thumbnail preview rather than needing to open documents individually to learn more about their contents.
The installation completed without any issues.
There was no adware, toolbars, spyware or malware included with the setup package.
Sohodox requires Windows
The interface is somewhat similar to Outlook with a ribbon UI changing toolbar system, a left-side Workspace area, and a right-side Document viewer area.
Documents can be easily previewed and come with large thumbnails which give some idea about what is on the first page of any document before opening it.
There is easy access to the search function within the software in the top-right corner which can locate a document and enable the user to load it right up.
- Files sharing organizing tool where documents can be shared between users
- Scan documents using TWAIN-based scanner
- Save scanned documents as PNG, JPEG, TIFF or PDF files
- Organize files using folders and tags
- Central location for all documents
- Full-text search facilities using OCR capabiilties
- Integrates with Dropbox for cloud backups
- Windows, Android and iOS apps
- Outlook-style interface that is easy to use
- Drag and drop directly into the Windows application
- 14 day trial period
- Relies on external solution for cloud backups
- Won't suit companies that also use Mac computers
- Expensive per user
Microsoft SharePoint is an organizing collaborative tool that helps employees share files, communicate and work better on group projects. Tabbles home | tagging + virtual folders is a useful system for sharing files in a virtual folder system by dragging and dropping files directly into the application.
Sohodox is an effective way to manage corporate documents, add tags, move them into folders, and share access with many employees.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 184.108.40.2066
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.