Game Fire 7.1.4522
- Buy $17.95
- Developer Link 1 (non https gamefire.exe)
- Download3k US (gamefire-7.1.4522-setup.exe)
- Download3k EU (gamefire-7.1.4522-setup.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Your Ultimate Game Booster!"
Game Fire is software designed to help gamers not suffer from unnecessary lag or problems when running a game on an under-powered computer system.
The software is developed on the basis of a one touch button system that can fix issues and improve running speed without the need for an administrator to help. This makes the software ideal for non-technical gamers and IT-savvy gamers alike.
Organize all installed games into a central location where they can be more easily accessed. Access favorite games faster than ever before.
Optimize the Windows system to improve overall speed and performance, particularly during gaming sessions. The software is configurable to only make the alterations to the Windows system that the user wants rather than all changes in one go without their consent or control.
No overclocking is attempted on the hardware. Settings that adjust Windows functionality in minor ways are only present until restarting the computer.
The main optimization includes providing improved access to both the RAM memory and the CPU power. Certain system services and applications are shut down to help make the processor run better without bottlenecks. The memory can also be defragged to remove resources that haven't been properly freed up yet. Game files themselves can also be specifically defragged to speed up their loading times. Scheduled task can be suspended. There is also a live gaming mode which intends to boost speeds in real-time during gameplay.
The installation completed without any issues. Game Fire requires Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP.
The interface is pretty basic. It divides the app into six sections. Each section either provides information or push button access to included features.
Easy to use.
- Optimize the computer system for gaming speed
- Removes scheduled tasks temporarily
- Defragment gaming files
- Defragment memory
- Turn off unnecessary Windows processes
- Have numerous adware and bundled software included with the distribution including a tricky grayed out button that is barely visible to decline each installation one at a time. Adware was removed in the latest versions.
JetBoost can free up much needed resources in order to help the computer perform faster and thus make games run smoother as well.
Game Fire is a decent gaming tool to improve system performance by tweaking or shutting down Windows features to get more out of the system.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
What's new in this version: http://www.smartpcutilities.com/gamefire_releasenotes.html?v=7.1.4522
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 188.8.131.525
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.7.0816
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.