- Developer Link 1 (non https slimcomputer-setup.exe)
- Download3k US (slimcomputer-setup.exe)
- Download3k EU (slimcomputer-setup.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"SlimComputer removes unwanted data from a PC."
SlimComputer is a security utility that does its best to remove the kind of software that interferes with the smooth running of a Windows system or can slow it down sufficiently to be a problem. The software aims to remove toolbars, adware, trialware, new start-up programs that slow down the Windows boot-up process, and other annoying little software that gets in the way of a smooth Windows experience.
The software uses real-time scanning and a live connection to the publisher's data cloud to get new intelligence about threats discovered by other users who have the same SlimComputer software. There is also an integrated anti-virus scan for added protection.
The software takes a look at the current setup of the computer, how it is running, and what it has installed. Then it makes suggestions for actions it can take to resolve any issues discovered. Furthermore, users can make their own suggestions for software that they recommend which is then shared with other users as well. The social aspect to this cleaning and software removal utility is quite unusual for a security app.
The application first downloads appropriate components that the software needs. In this case just 5.1 MB of additional components needed to be downloaded. The developer is actually a Microsoft Certified Partner which is reassuring.
Once the software has been installed, it offers to launch the application.
No adware, toolbars or other software was included in the setup program.
The interface is big and bold.
Login, Settings and Updates options are off to the right side at the top of the interface.
Tabs down the left side link to Main, Restore, Optimize, Uninstaller, Browsers, and Windows Tools. Each side link will change the main interface to show options for that category. Buttons like "Run Scan" are shown at the bottom of the main page offering to complete a full initial scan of the system for issues that the SlimComputer package believes it can fully resolve.
- Real-time scanning for threats and new problems
- Single dashboard to access many SlimComputer and Windows utilities to manage the system
- Remove toolbars, adware, trialware, new start-up programs and other little annoyances.
- Integrated anti-virus scanner
- Cloud intelligence is used to improve the success of discovering unwanted software based on other user's experience with SlimComputer software
- Social, group-based recommendations for other software that people are also finding useful
- Other software listed under alternatives below is better known and more trusted. Their detection rates may also be higher.
SlimComputer is a good application to remove adware, trialware, toolbars and other unnecessary software additions.
Requirements: Windows Operating System | at least 256 MB RAM
What's new in this version: Updated Scan, New Social Interaction, Reasons Logic, and Integrated AV scan using Virus Total Public API
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 220.127.116.116
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.8.1029
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.