- Developer Link 1 (mt86plus_7.00_USB_Installer.exe)
- Download3k US (mt86plus_7.00_USB_Installer.exe)
- Download3k EU (mt86plus_7.00_USB_Installer.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Memory diagnosting tool"
Memtest86+ is an updated version of this classic memory tool with some new improvements. The program is now managed and developed by a different team to those who are responsible for the original Memtest86 program.
The program remains essentially DOS based, so there are various types of distributable solution for how to run the program outside of the Windows operating system. This includes an ISO disc image which can be burned to any boot-able CD or DVD or a special USB thumb drive version.
There is option of an auto installer for a USB thumb drive, a binary file for Linux or a boot-able ISO image file. The USB thumb drive installation is probably the easiest way to install the software. This is a separate installer. Alternatively, the ISO image can be burned to a boot-able CD and used to reboot the PC into the Memtest86+ application to start testing.
The new developers have a page with various installation options which is worth looking at.
There were no malicious adware, toolbars or spyware included in the distributions.
Memtest86+ requires Windows or Linux to create a solution that can be used to boot to (a copied USB flash drive or boot-able CD)
The dark blue and white interface takes up the full screen. The testing includes particular tests and there can be multiple passes run to check for occasional rather than continual failures during testing phase.
Instructions at the bottom of the interface include the controls for ESC to Reboot, C for Configuration, SP for Scroll lock and CR for Scroll unlock.
Any test displays a percentage complete with a progress bar and numerical indicator, plus what pass is progressing (for multi-pass testing).
- New and improves memory testing utility
- Many tests available
- Long history
- Now supports up to 2 TB of RAM on X64 PCs which is ideal for server environments
- Experimental support for 32 cores
- Checks memory controllers
- Reports motherboard make and model
- CPU temperature reporting
- Fail safe mode
- Supports Intel Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge and initial support for Haswell
- Supports AMD "Kabini" (K16), "Bulldozer," "Trinity," and "Bobcat" CPUs
- Supports Intel Atom "Pineview" and “Cedar Trail" CPUs
The Microsoft Windows Memory Diagnostic is pretty good in its own right and has convenient options to copy an ISO to the hard drive to burn as a boot-able CD or to install to a floppy disc or USB flash drive.
Memtest86+ is an excellent memory testing utility that is being updated with new features like 2 TB installed memory and newest processor support. One of the best memory testers available.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 188.8.131.526
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.