"Format and create bootable USB flash drives"
If you want to create and format a bootable USB drive, Rufus is the perfect choice to make it happen. No matter if you’re a beginner or an advanced user, you’ll still going to find this software useful for you.
Here are the main features:
- If your system has suffered a serious error and it will not boot anymore, a bootable drive will help you fix the issues and also allow you to enter Safe or System Recovery Mode
- The app has a very intuitive interface
- Rufus can work with FAT32, UDF, NTFS or exFAT drives
- You can create a bootable disk for all major operating systems (Windows, UEFI, Linux, etc)
- The program needs to format the USB drive before making it bootable, so if you have important data on the stick, make a backup before using Rufus
Download this application if you need to create a bootable USB drive.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 220.127.116.115
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.7.0816
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.