RogueKiller is a malware detection program that is able to locate and remove troublesome malware infections. The app can also locate rootkits which is quite rare to find in a malware detection app. Rogues and worms can also be located and extracted from the Windows system. Heuristics and signature finding is used to determine where malware is hiding. ZeroAccess and TDSS can also be found even though they don't behave normally. Unload DLLs that won't remove themselves through normal channels. Scans auto start items to see if any of them are malware related and removes them. Kills active malware processes in order to extract malware successfully.
RogueKiller Key Features:
- Remove malware including rootkits
- Fixed DNS, Proxy and Hosts file additions by malware infections
- Scans startup items for malware
- Can unload active malware DLLs
- Find registry hacks and remove them
- Requires Windows
RogueKiller is a malware package to remove troublesome infections before they become an issue.
Popular downloads in Security
- Freegate Professional 7.90
- MessenPass 1.42
Recovers instant messenger passwords
- Hotspot Shield 12.3.3
Secure your wi-fi connection from hackers
- Asterisk Key 10.0 Build 3538
Uncover passwords hidden behind asterisks.
- CmosPwd 5.0
A cmos/bios password recovery application
- Protected Storage PassView 1.63
recovers the Protected Storage passwords.
- Hide Window Plus 4
Hide programs from taskbar and tray
- Cain & Abel 4.9.56
Password recovery tool.
- Windows Installer CleanUp Utility 22.214.171.124
Remove Windows Installer settings.
- Asterisk Logger 1.04
Reveals the passwords behind asterisks.