- Developer Link 1 (non https ProEject V188.8.131.52.zip)
- Developer Link 2
- Download3k US (ProEject.img)
- Download3k EU (ProEject.img)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Safely dismount a removable drive"
ProEject is a simple extra file utility for Windows that can help to dismount drives and USB flash drives, and eject CDs/DVDs/Blu-ray discs from an optical drive.
A small application window appears in the bottom-right corner of the desktop with icons for each hard drive or optical drive connected to the computer.
The utility is reasonably configurable for such a small app. The Windows registry can be cleared of any trace that a USB flash drive or other device was ever mounted in the first place. Folders can also be excised from the record.
Also, quite how a drive is dismounting or a disc is ejected can be customized to alert or not provide alerts to users, and other tweaks to system behavior around the action.
The package comes as a ZIP file which needs to be decompressed. It is then installed normally and is also portable so it can be placed on a USB drive too.
No additional software or malware was offered to install during the process.
The ProEject interface is a small window that first appears in the bottom-right of the desktop. It displays an appropriate icon for each hard drive, CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive, and other drive that is installed on the computer system.
These icons can be clicked in order to attempt to either dismount the hard drive or USB flash drive or eject the drive/open the optical drive tray or push out the inserted disc media.
There is a Settings tab and an About tab. Both bring up the second pane within the same window with a General, Preferences, Exclusions, and About tab.
The General tab includes options relating to applications, registry cleaning, messaging informing about the procedure being conducted, etc. Preferences tab includes setting the language, running ProEject in GUI mode, displaying buttons as part of the GUI, etc. Exclusions tab can exclude certain drives or optical drives from the application.
- Simple disk tool to dismount hard drives, dismount USB flash drive or eject CDs/DVD/Blu-ray discs/drive
- Removes all traces of drives ever being present by erasing it from the Windows registry
- Deletes a history of folders used when devices were connected to the PC
- Uses few resources
- Most useful for people who wish to use USB flash drives safely on foreign computers
ProEject is a useful disk utility to help with dismounting and wiping the history of use for USB flash drives, hard drives and optical drives.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 184.108.40.2066
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.