Review & Alternatives
"Create and present anytime, anywhere"
â˜… Winner of Best Presentation Tool in 2017.
Prezi is a cloud-based presentation creation and hosting service.
The idea is to take presentations away from being a strictly desktop-only experience to something that can be created and viewed on a desktop, a smartphone, a tablet and other devices.
Presentations can be created using any device although it will likely be easier to do so on a larger screen format like a 10-inch Android tablet, a 9.7-inch iPad, or a desktop computer. However, it is certainly true that the user can log into their Prezi account from an Android phone or an iPhone in order to tweak something that they wanted to adjust without needing to perform a major overhaul of a presentation (i.e. a bit of fact-checking determined that one of the statistics in the presentation was inaccurate and it needed correcting).
Create a story-based experience to captivate the audience. Use the power of visualization to bring words to life, explain marketing plans, and show how people can connect together.
Bring together images, videos and text into a seamless experience for the viewer.
All devices can auto-sync between them to ensure that they each have the latest version of each presentation made using Prezi.
The installation completed without any issues.
There was no adware, toolbars, spyware or malware included with the setup package.
Prezi requires Windows OS. There is a also a Mac, iOS and Android version.
The interface is slick and easy to use.
The “Prezis” that have been created are shown in a thumbnail preview which makes it easier to find the one to play to an audience.
The interface confirms in the top-left whether you are connect to the internet or not (this matter because only the Pro version includes creation and editing of Prezi presentations when offline).
Writing, content, attractive fonts and logos can be added to a presentation. Elements can be dragged around until they are in just the right position.
- Create presentations in the cloud
- Share creation and viewing across multiple desktop and mobile devices
- iOS and Android apps available
- Professional-looking templates
- Content available in a huge library
- Make presentations on Prezi without needing a live internet connection
- Pro version includes selective syncing and the ability to create and make changes while offline
- Some users may still prefer a standalone presentation tool for the desktop
- People could be concerned about the privacy aspect of corporate presentations in the cloud
Microsoft Powerpoint is the obvious alternative. It is more text-based and slide-show based that Prezi, but many user are familiar with it.
Prezi is an excellent online and offline tool for creating and using interactive presentations that can include images, videos and text.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 184.108.40.2066
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.