"Let you overclock your system components."
If you want to maximize your computer’s performance potential beyond the safe default limits, use OCCT to benchmark and overclock your hardware. Be advised, overclocking may damage your components if you don’t know what you’re doing and usually voids the warranty.
Here’s what you need to know about OCCT:
- Monitor the performance of your CPU, GPU and Power Source
- The program is extremely easy to use; as soon as you open it you have access to two panels, one for Monitoring and one for Overclocking
- Keep an eye on your bus frequencies and temperatures
- View the evolution of your components before and after overclocking in a dynamic graph
- If the temperatures rise to the point it becomes hazardous to continue, you can stop the overclocking and revert to normal
- Once you apply a new test, you can view the effect in real time
Download OCCT if you want to increase the performance of your computer.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 126.96.36.1995
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.7.0816
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.