Monitor Asset Manager 220.127.116.110
Review & Alternatives
"Track monitor inventory by serial number."
Monitor Asset Manager is a monitor utility that is an excellent way to get detailed specification information about a connected monitor and also to look at information in real-time.
The package uses plug and play to load up and display monitor information in real-time. There are several options for different ways to access information depending on what type of monitor is connected to the PC. The make and model is displayed in the status bar, so it is easy to check whether the software has captured the correct monitor to inspect or not.
The information about a monitor includes the serial number, manufactured date, frequency it can display between, the display technology used, display gamma, the default color space, the system controller information, and the firmware (monitor software) currently installed. The information continues for several screen-fulls of information with scroll bars to use to see all the information gathered.
Monitors connected by DisplayPort can now be accessed, scanned and their specification displayed following a recent software update with Monitor Asset Manager. HDTV specifications can also be gathered and displayed which is another recent extension of the capabilities of this software package.
The installation is simple and easy. It completes quickly with the no unwanted software added.
The Monitor Asset Manager requires a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows, from Win95 to the latest 64-bit preview of Windows 10.
The interface for the Monitor Asset Manager is fairly basic. It has a menu system with a few menu commands like refresh, some options for selecting different types of monitor informational access choices, the raw display of monitor feedback, and the main display with the monitor information.
The make and model number of the display device is shown in the status bar of the application at the bottom of the window.
- See detailed monitor information such as the serial number, manufactured date, frequency, display technology, default color space, display gamma, controller, and firmware for the controller
- Check the make and model of the display device quickly in the status bar
- View DisplayID structures
- Extracts and decode EIA/CEA-861 extension information for HDTVs
- Develops EDID override INF files to permit editing of most important EDID data fields
- Can query basic Monitor Command and Control (MCCS) information from DisplayPort and DDC/CI compliant monitors
Monitor Asset Manager is a useful monitor tool that view real-time information about LCD monitors, LED monitor and DisplayPort connected monitors. EIA/CEA-861 data on HDTVs can be viewed. Get detailed information on most important aspects of a monitor.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 18.104.22.1686
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.