Mihov Info Saver 0.3
"Store your text info to your clipboard."
One of the major disadvantages of using the default Windows copy and paste operations is that you can only have one item in the clipboard at any time. If you need to make your work easy by having multiple entries that you need to paste, there’s no way to do it with the tools your operating system puts at your disposal. Luckily, Mihov Info Saver will lend you a helping hand at extending the clipboard to as many entries as you would need.
Here’s what you need to know about it:
- You can have as many entries as you need, unlike the traditional one entry
- It only works with text, unlike the Windows clipboard where you can place any binary data
- Manage all the clipboard entries, add new ones or delete old ones to avoid the clutter
- Set the application to be displayed on top of all other programs, to make access to your new clipboard, easy
- Even though you reset your computer (or it crashes), you still have access to your clipboard data (unlike the regular clipboard that is emptied every time you load Windows)
Install Mihov Info Saver and you won’t be limited to a one-entry clipboard anymore.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 184.108.40.2066
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.8.1029
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.