Macro Mania 13.5.3.000
Review & Alternatives
"Automate computer tasks -- fast and easy."
Macros are a great way to automate the tasks that you need to perform regularly and repeatedly on your computer, which ultimately helps in saving your time and effort. Macro Mania is one such program that takes the concept of macros to the next level and lets you automate computer tasks with just a few clicks. It gives you the power to launch new or already running programs, wait for a program to finish before starting another one, auto schedule macros to run independently, send keystrokes to any Windows program, and much more.
Installation is simple and just a matter of few seconds but it is recommended to close other running application before starting the process. You are required to give generic details such as setup location, Start Menu Folder and finally you can choose to launch the program right away or later on. It is supported by all Window versions (95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8).
Interface of Macro Mania is user-friendly and intuitive; however, users who are not well versed with use of macros might have to put in extra effort to understand its working. By default, the main program window displays some examples (installed with Macro Mania) in button mode and these can also be viewed in List mode. These are given to help you understand how they function and how you can create your own powerful macros. From ‘File’ menu option, you can add or edit macros and open a new macro file. Help file is well documented and guides you through each feature of the program.
- In order to understand how macros are created, you can view or edit the sample macros in Macro Editor by simply right-clicking on any button that is shown on the default window. Later on, you can create a new macro by clicking on the “Add a new Macro” button in the Macro Editor
- With Macro Mania you have the ability to launch a particular macro automatically along with the program startup by following the required command (you can also launch multiple macros simultaneously)
- It lets you automate mouse movements and keystrokes Â commands- With Mouse Move Command you can manipulate where the mouse pointer is located as well as invoke the mouse buttons using particular commands; Send command can send keystrokes to a program as if you were typing them manually
- Macros can be scheduled to run at a specified time in your absence; all you have to do is schedule the macros (for events like data backup, file download or system shutdown) and leave the program running when you are away
- Use the If-Then command to apply conditional execution of macros based on the variables shown on computer, be it any information in a file or the math to be done in Calculator
- ‘Let’ is another powerful command which lets you create various useful macros; for instance, ‘Let (Math)’ command can add, subtract, multiply or divide the value of variables and ‘Let (Replace)’ replaces text with other text in a variable
- Apart from running a macro from the main screen you can also use Hotkeys to quickly invoke a macro by pressing the combination of keys that you have already assigned (to that macro)
- You can secure your macros scripts from unwanted users by applying password protection to them. Moreover, the macro data file is stored in encrypted format so no one else can open, view or edit them
Macro Toolworks is a Windows automation tool with a strong built-in macro language having over 150 commands to reduce amount of everyday repetitive tasks. It lets you create automated tasks that can be initiated with a hotkey or set up to run unattended at a scheduled time. Macro Express is another wonderful utility that empowers you to record, edit and play back mouse as well as keyboard macros.
Macro Mania is a powerful tool that enables you to save your time and effort, plus increase your productivity. It is rich with numerous useful features that let you automate multiple everyday tasks with just a few clicks. The sample macros and the detailed Help file makes it painless for anyone to create macros, so this program is highly recommended to all the users who are keen on automating their tasks.
Requirements: 3MB of free hard disk space.
What's new in this version: Updated graphics to enhance the presentation and give the program a more updated look.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 22.214.171.1245
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.7.0816
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.