Lazesoft Recovery Suite Home 4.7.3
Review & Alternatives
"Complete data recovery toolkit"
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Home is a Windows recovery tool which can help the user when they run into difficulties with their Windows operating system.
One of the main advantages of using this software is the rescue CD or USB flash drive that can auto-boot the computer back into Windows. This can prevent a situation where a valid Windows installation will not boot-up correctly leaving the user unable to access Windows in order to perform a refresh operation or a re-installation of the original version stored on a hidden partition on the main disk.
The Windows Recovery module can repair boot systems completely from situations where a virus or corrupt Windows files are preventing the proper boot-up procedure to complete correctly.
When data stored on a hard drive, USB flash drive or memory card has become corrupted or deleted by mistake or through careless formatting, the software is also able to scan these storage media in an attempt to recover some, or all, of the data.
Passwords for local and administrator for domains can be recovered when lost or they cannot be remembered. The Windows installation key can also be confirmed if this is needed too.
For safe backups, the disk cloning option can be used to create a full disc image. This can be useful not only for backups but also when moving to a new system or replicating data on one drive over to another one.
The installation completed without any issues.
There was no adware, toolbars, spyware or malware included with the setup package.
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Home requires Windows OS.
The interface uses plenty of white space to make an attractive layout that doesn't look fussy.
The main screen has options presented both as icons and text instructions to burn a CD/DVD/USB drive, run Windows Recovery, run Data Recovery, perform a disc image or cloning process, or Recover Passwords.
Inside the main interface, there are section headings at the top and a long list of features selectable down the left sidebar specific to the feature selected on the start page mention above.
- Recover from Windows file corruption
- Fix booting issues to get back into Windows
- Recover forgotten or lost Windows passwords
- Recover the Windows license key
- Clone hard drives as image discs
- Create a WinPE Recovery CD
- Undelete partitions
- Recover delete or corrupt files from memory cards, USB flash drives and hard drives
- Format, Create, Delete, Set or Hide Active Partitions
- Home version will not fix the deadly crash problems displayed as "ntldr is missing" or "bootmgr is missing" which could leave the user stranded; premium versions cover it
Recuva is a file and data recovery tool to gain access to previously deleted files. AOMEI OneKey Recovery provides easy-to-use backup/restore functions. Macrium Reflect is the preferred backup tool for a lot of Windows users, with functionality well beyond just backup and restore.
Lazesoft Recovery Suite Home is a useful free or paid Windows boot recovery, disc cloning, partition manager and Windows key recovery package all rolled into one.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 184.108.40.2066
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.