JXHTMLEDIT - WYSIWYG XHTML Editor 4.0.005
- Developer Link 1 (non https jxhtmledit_4_0_005.zip)
- Developer Link 2 (non https jxhtmledit_4_0_005.zip)
- Developer Link 3 (non https jxhtmledit_4_0_005.zip)
- Developer Link 4 (non https jxhtmledit_4_0_005.zip)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
"WYSIWYG XHTML content authoring tool"JXHTMLEDIT is a cross-platform WYSIWYG HTML/XHTML content authoring tool, a very small Java applet based on the Java 2 Platform. JXHTMLEDIT provides word processor-like user interface that allows to edit the document directly in the final form (as will be rendered). JXHTMLEDIT is flexible and could be used to easily integrate WYSIWYG authoring functionality into existing products or services. Applet is less than 150 KB, so it loads very quickly.
- platform independent, works on most Operating Systems available today
- two different jar versions are available:
- - signed (jxhtmledit.jar) : to support cut-and-paste to and from system clipboard;
- - unsigned (jxhtmledit_u.jar) : support only local clipboard;
- applet jar is less than 150 KB, loads quickly
- WYSIWYG and source code editing (the source editor pane may be disabled)
- partial support for stylesheet CSS1
- support custom tags
- customizable charset encoding, support international character sets and html entities (require appropriate OS/browsers)
- output HTML or well-formed XHTML to your choice
- support XHTML indentation (to increase readability) or compact mode (to reduce code size)
- could be launched as a popup window or used as a textarea
- support copy, cut-n-paste, undo, redo, search and select-all
- buttons and combo boxes are configured using external XML file (Java/config/buttons.xml)
- support custom buttons and custom selection boxes to add custom tags or execute predefined actions
- strings could be localized using external TMX file (Java/config/tmx.xml)
- all x/HTML tags and relative attributes are defined using external XML files (Java/config/tags.xml, attributes.xml, categories.xml, status.xml)
- support help tooltips (popup descriptions that appear when mouse pointer is over the button)
Requirements: Sun Java Plugin 1.4 - compatible Web browser
What's new in this version: now it's free and open source
Popular downloads in Web Authoring
- Macromedia Shockwave Player 18.104.22.1685
Multimedia on Web using 3D technology.
- Java JRE 10.0.2 / 11 Build 8 Early Access / 8 Build 381
J7SE Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- EasyPHP 17.0
EasyPHP offers the dynamic language PHP.
- SWiSHmax 4.0
Create professional Flash sites easily
- MaxMind GeoLite Country Database 2.0
Free version of MaxMind's GeoIP Country.
- Sportsbook Scraper 1.04.4487
- Smart Image Server 3.0
Image and Multimedia Searching Server
- TinyMCE 4.2.7
- ColorImpact 4.2.5
Interactive color scheme designer for Windows
- SoftCab Submitter 1.2.3904
Submit your PAD to software acrhives