I Color Too: Animals 6 2.0
- Developer Link 1 (non https icolortoo_animals_6.exe)
- Download3k US (icolortoo_animals_6.exe)
- Download3k EU (icolortoo_animals_6.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"IColorToo coloring books"
Well, I can't say that I Color Too: Animals 6 is a game for everyone, but if you happen to fall under the category of a kid between the ages of 2 - 6, you might have some fun with it. I can say that I was mildly entertained for about 10 - 15 minutes, but I definitely had some frustrations due to a buggy interface - and I'll get to that later.
You're given 12 different color options to choose from, which you can then fill in areas of the drawing with. Beyond that, there's not much you can do besides mute the annoying sound effects and restart the drawing. The print functionality is actually a nice feature though.
There's 20 different drawings to choose from, which is probably enough to keep a child entertained for a couple of hours. Basically this game is aimed towards kids, and is moderately successful in that retrospect.
Everything was pretty standard for the installation, I simply downloaded the installation file and went through the wizard. There wasn't any bundled software, it just opens up their website afterwards but it's nothing that isn't safe. I Color Too: Animals 6 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8.
I've stated multiple times throughout my reviews on Download3k that I can't stand programs that force full-screen and there's no way of getting around it - and unfortunately I Color Too: Animals 6 falls under this category as well. In-fact, it gets even worse as you can't Alt+Tab to get out either, you have to actually exit the game. This makes saving images with print screen extremely annoying.
Some buttons weren't very responsive at times, which got on my nerves as well, but for the most part the game functioned OK. Unfortunately, you'd be much better off downloading a template for a coloring book page and using Microsoft Paint's fill tool - at least you'll have a bigger color palette.
- Could provide your kid with a few hours of entertainment
- 12 different colors to use, and 20 different drawings to choose from
- Print functionality built-in, which is quite useful
- Forced full screen, can't get out of the window without closing
- Poor interface that doesn't offer much for customization
- Certain pixels can't be filled in at all, which leaves for an imperfect image
- No save functionality, and print screen is a frustrating procedure as you must exit the program
ABC Coloring Book II is a program that you'd be much better off with, but its not free like I Color Too: Animals 6. Coloring Book 8: Fairy Tales is also a paid alternative, but pretty cheap at just 5 bucks. There's a series of other games in the "Coloring Book" series that are all worth trying out.
Unfortunately I can't really recommend I Color Too: Animals 6 to anyone, unless they intend on having their child play it. I guess if you had a niece or nephew it could come in handy too, but I'd be impressed if you could actually use this program for more than 45 minutes without falling asleep or smashing a keyboard.
Popular downloads in Games
- Steam / Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike is a MOD for Half-Life.
- PlayStation Portable (PSP) Firmware 6.61
PlayStation Portable System Software Updater.
- Line Rider ZaDa 1.3
Line Rider - Desktop Edition.
- Bus Driver 1.5a
Transport passengers around a realistic city!
- Euro Truck Simulator 1.3b
Drive your truck across Europe!
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne - Manual Patches Up to Patch 1.27(b)
Latest patch for Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne
- German Truck Simulator 1.32a
Drive your truck across Germany!
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Patch 18.104.22.168
GTA 4 patch from Rockstar and Take Two.
- Gaminator-multigame 1
Novomatic slot machine emulator
- Cheat Engine 7.5
Cheat Engine will help you cheat in games