Fsum Frontend 184.108.40.206
"This is a Windows frontend for fsum."
Fsum Frontend is a utility that can be used to calculate hash checksums like MD5, WHIRLPOOL, SHA512 and 93 other algorithms. The tool can also calculate HMACs for files, the hash for text strings or whole messages. The software acts as a front-end for fsum which provides the underlying processing. Files can have checksums created for them. A file can be verified using SHA2, SHA1, MD5 or SFV to see whether it matches its supplied checksum hash. The GUI itself is quite easy to understand with several panes, and a simple tree-like menu options down the left side.
Fsum Frontend Key Features:
- Create hash checksums for files
- Use one of 96 different algorithms including MD5, WHIRLPOOL, SHA512, SHA2, SHA1, MD5, SFV, and many more
- Verify a checksum for a file using SHA1, SHA2, MD5 and SFV
- Add a checksum to a file name before sending it out
Fsum Frontend is a checksum manager which can calculate checksums for files or verify checksums and works with 96 different algorithms.
What's new in this version: Bugs fixed.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 220.127.116.115
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.7.0816
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.