Don't Panic! 220.127.116.11
- Developer Link 1 (non https Dont_Panic_v18.104.22.168_x86_Setup.exe)
- Download3k US (Dont_Panic_v22.214.171.124_x86_Setup.exe)
- Download3k EU (Dont_Panic_v126.96.36.199_x86_Setup.exe)
All files are original. Download3K does not repack or modify downloads in any way. Check MD5 for confirmation.
Review & Alternatives
"Don't Panic! v3.1.0 (Build 30)"
Don't Panic! is a software that continues the time-honored tradition of 'boss keys'. The idea behind this sort of software is that they'll allow you to hide open windows on your PC by tapping a single key or clicking a 'panic button' and then restore them to the exact state that they were in later on - just so prying eyes don't catch you playing games, surfing the net or checking Facebook when you're supposed to be working.
Although installing the software itself is easy enough, it is worth noting that you will need to configure various options (such as the list of programs that you wish to close) before using it. If you don't do so, using the 'panic button' will appear to have no effect.
The software supports all versions of Windows from 98 onwards, including XP, Vista and 7.
Right away you'll notice that the user interface adopted by Don't Panic! really couldn't get much simpler. It features a large 'Don't Panic!' button (that is actually the 'panic button'), and 3 drop-down menus namely 'File', 'Tools' and 'Help'.
The 'Tools' menu contains the 'Options' as well as the 'Show Panic Mode' that will hide the program from appearing on the taskbar and create a small, clickable 'panic button' in the lower right corner of the screen.
Beneath the simple exterior of Don't Panic! there are a number of features that make this software truly interesting. Some of these features include:
- Options to specify exactly which programs to terminate or hide. In fact, Don't Panic! even takes this a step further by allowing you to either browse and locate specific programs or use keywords to determine which windows you want closed or hidden when the 'panic button' is used.
- Ability to open up to 3 new programs simultaneously. That way it isn't too obvious that you just closed all your windows and opened a new one.
- Automatically can be set to clear all telltale evidence. This includes temporary files stored in the 'Recently Opened Files', Internet Explorer history, cache, and Recycle Bin.
In short, Don't Panic! has everything needed to covertly hide all signs that you've been doing anything other than what you're supposed to be doing. Best of all it is able to carry out its task quickly and effectively.
Frankly speaking Don't Panic! doesn't have any big flaws. One point that you might want to keep in mind however is that while it will clear the Internet Explorer history, temporary files and so on - it won't do so for any other browsers that you may use (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
The only real software that even comes close to Don't Panic! is Magic Boss Key, and even that doesn't have as many features and isn't able to hide away all evidence nearly as well.
As far as boss keys go, Don't Panic! truly appears to be the best of its kind. In fact it comes close to being perfect due to the fact that it is lightweight and resource friendly as well as completely free. Assuming you need a boss key for whatever reason, you should look no further than this one.
What's new in this version: Read log for recent changes!
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 188.8.131.526
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.