Review & Alternatives
"Manage your clipboard history"
ClipMenu is a Mac clipboard utility to improve the native clipboard behavior by using ClipMenu to get a better grip on the clipboard over time.
The software can record 8 different clipboard types such as graphical images, plain text, URL and other types of documents. Some of these clipboard types, like images, will change the display of the file name to a preview of the image file itself which can really be a help when trying to locate one of several images that was previously copied to the clipboard.
A context menu can be displayed which shows all the clipboard items by date, and will display differently depending on what types of file have been copied to the clipboard program.
Snippets that are frequently used such as postal addresses, user names, and email address can be added as snippets to the menu system so that they are easily accessible as well.
Installed went by without any problems. There was no malicious software included with the distribution.
ClipMenu requires Mac OS X 10.5. Mac OS X 10.6 is required to use the 64-bit version of ClipMenu.
The interface for ClipMenu is essentially a context menu which shows categories of clipboard items that are separated by dates.
The context menu separates out clipboard items from snippets in different categories like emails or URLs. There is also a Clear History and Preferences menu option.
Apple shortcut keys are included in the menu to make it easier to invoke the clipboard item or snippet.
- Copy URLs, plain text, images, documents and other items to the multi-purpose new clipboard
- Keep many clipboard items easily accessible
- View image previews for supported image formats; isolate which image is wanted for loading between several similar image file names already copied to the clipboard
- Copy items that will be regularly used (known as snippets) which can be user names, IDs, telephone numbers, email address, and more
- Bring up a context menu to get access to organized clipboard items by date and snippets.
- Each item in the list gets a hot key to help invoke the clipboard or snippet action in record time without needing to always use the mouse to achieve the same result
- Save time with snippets by avoiding the need to re-enter information over and over
- Easily clear the history when needed
ClipMenu is very handy multi-item clipboard utility for the Mac which also includes text snippets that can be copied quickly and repeatedly.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 22.214.171.1246
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.8.1029
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.