"Set individual resolution for every user."
Carroll is a utility for Windows which lets the current users set a different screen resolution to the one already being used. A stored resolution can be set in the application which can auto run during the startup process and then change the resolution automatically if it's not already set to the same preset. The app will show all possible screen resolutions based on the graphic card installed, the driver installed and what screen resolutions are available. When changing a resolution it is possible to set it and confirm that it should be restored at every reboot. This is helpful when changing resolution during design work but wanting to return to the default upon reboot each time.
Carroll Key Features:
- Screen resolution changer
- Set a resolution and decide if it should be reset to that at every reboot
- Requires Windows
Carroll is a screen resolution changer which can switch the resolution to the default at every Windows reboot.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 188.8.131.526
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 14.0.0215
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.