"Read Little-endian Data in Java."
LEDataStream is a little Endian binary data reader. These are Java replacements for the Data Input Stream, Data Output Stream and Random Access File commands but they don't just work with binary data, these replacement work with little Endian binary data. Java binary I/O is usually handled as big endian data because of its size with most important byte of data places at the front of the binary stream of data. Both Windows and Intel usually use little endian data approach with native files. The LEDataInputStream, LERandomAccessFile and LEDataOutputstream with allow the reading and writing of these binary files. Source code is included in the package.
LEDataStream Key Features:
- Read and write little endian binary files in Java
- Little endian binary data places the most important byte of data as the first byte of data in the binary data stream
- Requires Java 1.7 or later
- Requires Windows
LEDataStream is a little endian binary data reader and writer for Java.
Requirements: Java 1.7+
What's new in this version: add pad and icon
Popular downloads in Web Authoring
- Macromedia Shockwave Player 184.108.40.2065
Multimedia on Web using 3D technology.
- Java JRE 10.0.2 / 11 Build 8 Early Access / 8 Build 391
J7SE Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- EasyPHP 17.0
EasyPHP offers the dynamic language PHP.
- SWiSHmax 4.0
Create professional Flash sites easily
- MaxMind GeoLite Country Database 2.0
Free version of MaxMind's GeoIP Country.
- Smart Image Server 3.0
Image and Multimedia Searching Server
- TinyMCE 4.2.7
- ColorImpact 4.2.5
Interactive color scheme designer for Windows
- SWF to EXE 3.0
Converter SWF to EXE