"Java Keystroke and Mouse Event Tutor"
KeyPlayer is a keystroke capturing utility to help IT technicians perform keyboard diagnostics to see if any keys are not registering on the keyboard and can be fixed without requiring the purchase of a new keyboard. Track both keystrokes and mouse events within Java. Learn as a Java programmer how each event is registered so they can be better understood programmatically. The captured keyboard and mouse output is conveniently displayed on the console screen to make it easier for the IT technician or beginner Java programmer to understand what actions are registering.
KeyPlayer Key Features:
- Track both keyboard entries and mouse movements
- Useful for IT technicians who are trouble-shooting keyboards and mice
- Helps new Java programmers understand how Java deals with keyboard and mouse input
- Displays console with Java captured input
- Requires Java 1.6+
KeyPlayer is a mouse and keyboard output displayer for Java programmers and IT hardware testers.
Requirements: Java 1.6+
What's new in this version: complete rewrite. nicer display.
Popular downloads in Web Authoring
- Macromedia Shockwave Player 126.96.36.1995
Multimedia on Web using 3D technology.
- Java JRE 10.0.2 / 11 Build 8 Early Access / 8 Build 391
J7SE Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- EasyPHP 17.0
EasyPHP offers the dynamic language PHP.
- SWiSHmax 4.0
Create professional Flash sites easily
- MaxMind GeoLite Country Database 2.0
Free version of MaxMind's GeoIP Country.
- Smart Image Server 3.0
Image and Multimedia Searching Server
- TinyMCE 4.2.7
- ColorImpact 4.2.5
Interactive color scheme designer for Windows
- SWF to EXE 3.0
Converter SWF to EXE