"Fast Boyer-Moore String search.."
Boyer is a powerful search for variables known as strings which can contain letters, numbers or characters. The search follows the use of the Boyer-Moore algorithm which his powerful in its own right. This call can be added to any Java program in order to provide enhanced search functionality without the need to separately code a search function within a new Java program, thus saving the coder time they can put to other purposes. The searches run at differing speeds depending on the type of search being scanned for. Searching for a single vowel will take much longer than searching for an unusual sequence or less used characters.
Boyer Key Features:
- Powerful Boyer-Moore search functionality Java class that can be added as a class to Java programs
- Search time varies depending on the frequency of occurrence for the search parameters
- Requires Java 1.7 or later
- Requires Windows
Boyer is a fast Boyer-Moore search algorithm for use in other Java programs.
Requirements: Java 1.7+
What's new in this version: add icon and pad file
Popular downloads in Web Authoring
- Macromedia Shockwave Player 220.127.116.115
Multimedia on Web using 3D technology.
- Java JRE 10.0.2 / 11 Build 8 Early Access / 8 Build 391
J7SE Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- EasyPHP 17.0
EasyPHP offers the dynamic language PHP.
- SWiSHmax 4.0
Create professional Flash sites easily
- MaxMind GeoLite Country Database 2.0
Free version of MaxMind's GeoIP Country.
- Smart Image Server 3.0
Image and Multimedia Searching Server
- TinyMCE 4.2.7
- ColorImpact 4.2.5
Interactive color scheme designer for Windows
- SWF to EXE 3.0
Converter SWF to EXE